The fine sand and sparkling beaches in the Gold Coast entices most tourists to visit its magnificent shores. Moreover, the world-famous theme-parks, colourful nightlife and excellent beachside suburbs make it a premium holiday destination in Australia. As exciting as it may be, our gracious staffs at the Broadwater Shores understand the overwhelming pleasure you may probably have while prepping up for your dream Gold Coast holiday that is why they have compiled simple pointers to remember when packing up for your dream vacation:
- Gold Coast enjoys a warm sub-tropical climate all year round which makes it an ideal destination for beach excursions and with this in mind you should leave your bulky sweaters at home. Bring clothes that are suitable for the warm climate such as t-shirts, short pants and skirts, 5-6 pairs of clean undies, comfy shoes or sandals, and your bathing suit. Don’t forget your sun block!
- To avoid creasing, remember to roll up your clothes when packing. If ever you ran out of clean clothes to wear, you can always purchase some nice souvenir clothes that you can slip into while on vacation or better yet you can use the complete and modern laundry facilities conveniently provided at our Gold Coast Broadwater accommodation.
- We often advise our guests at our Broadwater accommodation holiday apartments to place your electronic gadgets such as your cameras, laptops, mobile phones, ipods and chargers inside your carry-on luggage to prevent it from getting shattered or damaged. It is also important the check first the voltage compatibility of your appliances before plugging it in. Adaptors will also come in handy in case might need one.
- In case you might get stranded on an airport, you should always pack some snacks to munch on as well as good books and magazines to read in order keep you occupied while waiting for the net available flight. We also recommend our vacationers at our Northern Gold Coast accommodation to bring along some hand sanitizers, Kleenex, wet wipes and towel to help you get a quick clean up.
- Always keep in mind to bring your important items such as your ATM, credit cards, cash, valuable documents such as your insurance, passports, flight details, etc. First-aid kits, guidebook, and eyeglasses or contact lenses are a must. Holiday makers at our Runaway Bay accommodation should keep an eye on their precious belongings at all times in order to avoid unnecessary loss.
- After some carefully arrangements on your holiday clothing and electronic gizmos, place it all inside your pack and make sure to secure it with small padlocks or cable locks. It is also advisable to place your cash, credit cards, ATM inside your belt bag. Get a small hand bag or shoulder that you can bring along anywhere during day tours.
For bookings at Broadwater Shores Apartments, please click here.