The Gold Coast’s biggest theme park features several rides, some of which are perfect for thrill-seekers. But if you are not on that level yet, no worries because Dreamworld has nine fun rides that cater to the slightly less adventurous and tiny tots starting with:
- Dreamworld Express: Would you like a scenic ride around Gold Coast’s biggest theme park? Then go wait at the Central Park Station and climb on board the Dreamworld Express. Take note, the train departs every 30 minutes.
- Mad Jungle Jam: If your kids want to play, then get ready to enter the jungle! The Mad Jungle Jam has air cannons, foam fountains, hundreds of squidgy balls, lookout towers and rope bridges. What’s great about this is the whole family can join the fun!
- Vintage Cars Adventure: How about a road trip? At Vintage Cars Adventure, you get to ride a 1920s vintage Ford replica! There is no minimum height for passengers.; however, drivers must be at least 120cm. All children riders must be accompanied by an adult. And while you are there, keep your eyes peeled as you might just spot a koala on the surrounding trees.
- Skadoosh Bumper Cars: Want to ride brightly-coloured festival dragon cars? Visit DreamWorks Experience’s Kung Fu Panda: Land of Awesomeness. Take note, kids 100cm and above must be accompanied by an adult. Riders under 100cm are not allowed.
- Rocky Hollow Log Ride: Not afraid to get wet? Then get ready to ride the hollowed-out logs, travel the watercourse of Rocky Hollow Log Ride and splash down the ramp at 50 km/h. Though this ride has a low thrill, there are restrictions. The minimum height requirement is 120cm unaccompanied by an adult, which is applicable to 14 years and over. Children riding must be at least 12 months old and accompanied by an adult which is 14 years and older.
- Gingy's Glider: Shrek’s friend Gingy or The Gingerbread Man has his own ride at the incredible DreamWorks Experience. Get ready to lay face down on a Gingy-shaped fibreglass carriage as the ride rotates and smoothly rises and falls. The minimum height requirement for this ride is 110cm.
- Escape from Madagascar: Are you ready for a wild roller coaster? Then go ahead and ride this suspended family roller coaster with Madagascar’s cheeky penguins – Skipper, Kowalski, Rico and Private to escape. The minimum height requirement for this ride is 110cm to 195cm.
- Shockwave: Would you like a slightly moderate thrill? This disk coaster which accommodates 24 people, makes 360-degree spins of fury over 50kph down a 63m long wave-like track that plunges and climbs.
- Sky Voyager: This ride which is suitable for ages 4 to 94+ will soon open. It features a modern state-of-the-art technology combined with motion-programmed seating and special effects making your ride even more amazing!
Ready to experience these family-friendly rides at Dreamworld? Then plan your visit especially your Northern Gold Coast accommodation. You need a place that offers easy access to Dreamworld like Broadwater Shores Waterfront Apartments.
This Gold Coast Broadwater accommodation offers a selection of two-bedroom and three- bedroom apartments complete with amenities and facilities to make your stay relaxed and memorable. Book now!